Turkish Translation ServicesPlace Order
If you're looking for a professional Turkish translation service, you'd like to know some more about the country and its language. It is the seventh largest language in the world with over two hundred million native speakers. It has a long and eventful history. If you are an entrepreneur who wants to reach more prospective customers with the marketing campaigns, you should take the Turkish communities into account. They exist in Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, and other European countries where you might be interested in managing your business.
The striking feature of these communities is that they rarely learn the language of the country they live in and stay true to their roots. A young Turkish man would most likely bring his wife from his homeland to guard the cultural traditions. If you visit some of the Turkish neighborhoods in Europe, you'll see that they have their own shops selling the food they are used too. If you want to attract the attention of customers, you need to speak their language. A professional translator can advise you on what form to use when you want to address your target audience – formal or informal “you”. There are numerous things you need to keep in mind when creating your marketing materials and crafting a comprehensive advertising message. You can find an expert who can help you at our Turkish translation service.
Interesting Facts About the Turkish Language:
- The longest word in the Turkish language is Muvaffakiyetsizleştiricileştiriveremeyebileceklerimizdenmişsinizcesine and consists of seventy letters.
- In 1920, the language reform was held that simplified the language vocabulary and changed the Arabic script with the Latin alphabet.
- Such English words as divan, kiosk, yoghurt, and kayak have Turkish roots.
- There is a Turkish Language Association and its main goal is to purify the language. Some time ago, it consisted mostly of the words of foreign origin – Arabic and Farsi. Now, there is eighty percent of words having the Turkish origin.
- The structure of Turkish is very similar to the one of the Korean, Japanese, and Mongolian languages.
You can order Turkish translation services here fast and easy. If you don't have time to upload your files or convert them into the commonly used format, you can simply copy and paste the text you need to get translated. We've developed a time-saving algorithm that delivers a text ready for translation to our experts and they can start working on it immediately. We try to exceed your expectations every time you place an order and constantly improve our services. Choose the professional you think fits your needs best and get your translation in no time.