Mongolian Translation ServicesPlace Order
Khalkha Mongolian is the official language of Mongolia and is spoken by ninety percent of its population. Not so many people in the world take the decision to start learning this language as they don't see the sense in doing so. But the country has a promising business potential and there's a lack of professional translators who can guide you through the process of managing your business in Mongolia. TranslateShark offers you Mongolian translation services provided by the experienced professionals. We can help you reach your target audience or prepare the necessary documentation for your business to be prosperous in this country.
The economy of Mongolia is mainly focused on agriculture. But there are also some plants that remained from the old days of socialism and still function. The major industries are food and beverage processing, leather goods, textiles, and mining operations. If you're interested in starting a business in Mongolia, it can be a good investment in the future development. We can assist you in language adaptation of your materials, legal documents, and marketing content. We have Mongolian native speakers in our team to make the translation accurate and appealing to your target audience.
Interesting Facts About Mongolia
- The capital city Ulan Bator is translated as “Red Hero” and is spelled using additional vowels – Ulaan Baatar.
- You can find dinosaur fossils in the Gobi Desert in Mongolia.
- The first Mongolian language writing system was introduced by Genghis Khan who couldn't write or read himself.
- Beginning from the Soviet era, the Cyrillic scripts has been used in Mongolia.
- The minimum salary is $150 per month.
- The Mongolian stock exchange (yes, it does exist) is the smallest one in the world.
- Around 30% of the population is very young and they haven't celebrated their 14th birthday yet.
- Mongolia is reaching in agriculture and natural resources.
- If you bump into a person on the street by accident, the good tone would be to shake their hand and show your respect.
Our translation service offers you a possibility of choosing a translator on your own. You can check their ratings, read the feedback from the previous clients to make the right choice. You can also base your decision-making process on the budget you plan to spend on the translation. We are very flexible when it comes to pricing and deadlines. You are sure to get your translation as soon as you need it. Place an order now and don't get frustrated with the amount of texts you need to translate.